Renee Gallagher and Joanna Michelson, project directors
- Carla Cardona-Gibbs, Escondido Union SD, Calif., instructional coach
- Daniel Ervin, Highline SD, Wash., instructional coach
- Casey Harkleroad, Kent SD, Wash., instructional coach
- Mary Ellen Huggins, Mt. Vernon SD, Wash., district office program coordinator
- Jose Rivera, Grandview SD,Wash., assistant superintendent T&L
- Denise Renteria, Kent SD, Wash., instructional coach
- Julie Wysong, Grandview SD, Wash., elementary principal
WATCH THE RECORDING
INTERESTED IN DEVELOPING YOUR COACHING PROGRAM WITH US?
Do you have a coaching program with the potential to make a greater impact?
In the Coaching Academy, you’ll create a vision of an impactful coaching cycle that’s shared across the system. You’ll also identify the opportunities coaching is working to address, develop a theory of action for coaching and build skills to implement a coaching approach that makes an immediate difference for both student and teacher learning.
“I used to think that coaching was about getting teachers to do things that were new to them, but now I know that coaching is about making things happen for teachers, on their terms."
- Casey Harlerload, instructional coach, Kent School District